A Berry Big Mystery Quotes
- Bartleby: "True, we're all out of clues. We're a little clueless."
- True: "Thanks, Cumulo!"
- Bartleby: "What? Wishes glow? You stubbed your toe?"
- True: (laughter) "No, I said 'thanks, Cumulo!'"
- Bartleby: "This place is amazing! True, can I have my next birthday party here?"
- Bartleby: (sniff) "Ruff, ruff! Okay, so I'm not a dog with a great sniffer, thankfully. I'm a cat with great looks. You're welcome."
- Bartleby: "You speak Yeti-ish? Well, that's the craziest thing I've ever heard."
- Bartleby: "Uh, mommy Yeti? Baby needs his berries."