- Rainbow King: "Welcome friends! It's Royal Request Day. Now, what would you like to ask of your King today?"
- Rainbow Kingdom citizens: "Oh, Rainbow King, we do love the color of our sky, but we were wondering, well, perhaps, if it could just be a teensy little more-"
- Rainbow Kingdom citizens: "Purple? Pink? Green?"
- Rainbow King: "Of course! Tomorrow, I will fill the sky with a rainbow of the most dazzling shades of color.
- True: "How is a Queen supposed to sit, Bee?"
- Bartleby: "I don't know. I've never been a Queen."
- Bartleby: "Gimme a paw, up top! Oh, wait a minute. Maybe Queens don't do that."
- True: "This one does!"
- Mila: "Wow, these flowers are so beautiful! Thanks, Queen Majesty, True, Your Highness, ma'am."
- True: "The whole Rainbow Kingdom is filled with the stink!"
- Zee: "Guess we better have a think."
- True: "That rhymed."
- True: "Glummy, not everyone wants to be gloomy!"
- Glummy Glooma: "And not everyone wants to be cheery. It's true, True."
- Glummy Glooma: "Rainbow Castle. I bet it makes people smile just looking at it. I can fix that."
- Glummy Glooma: "I don't like it when things happen."
- True: "Glummy, do you think riding the stink cloud would cheer you up long enough to un-gloomify everything?"
- Glummy Glooma: "No promises, goody-goody-True-shoes."