- True: "Grizelda? What are you doing here?"
- Grizelda: "The Rainbow King told me you were castle sitting, True. I would help, but... I'm going to the Neverending Chit-Chat or whatever too. It's all part of being a princess."
- True: "Whoa."
- True + Bartleby: "Double Frookies?"
- Bartleby: "Triple Frookies?... 1, 2, 3, 4 Frookies?"
- Zee: "Back up you go! Or is it 'go you up back'?"
(True and Bartleby watch Frookie multiply after his contact with the Flowerus Magnificus.)
- True: "Where are the Frookies?"
- Bartleby: "I left them in the kitchen with some Fishy Poof Crackers, then came out here for a snack. Pretty smart, huh?"
- Bartleby: "Ah, the things I do the help True. I am some kind of something. Okay, here it goes. Woof!"
- Grizelda: "Frookie!"
- Bartleby: "Nailed it!"
- Grizelda: "Oh, I'm going to cover my Frookie-wookie with widdle kisses! Mwah! Mwah!" (gasps) "Bartleby?!"
- Bartleby: "Hey! Hi, uh, nice beard, Grizelda."
- Grizelda: "I kissed a cat! Puh, puh, pah!"
- True: "Oh, no, not the greenhouse again!
- Grizelda: "What do you mean 'again'?"
- True: "C'mon, Bartleby!"
- Bartleby: "This'll be fine. Cats always land on their feet. Oh!"
- True: "Are you okay?"
- Bartleby: "I made it. I think, I mean... I mean that's the important thing."
- True: "Oh, Bartleby!"
- Rainbow King: "Oh my. Oh my. OH MY!"
- True + Bartleby + Grizelda: "Huh?"
- Rainbow King: "Flabbergasting fuschia. Oh, what luck!
- True + Bartleby + Grizelda: "Luck?"
- Rainbow King: "Accident or not, its pedals fell off early! That means it's going to bloom sooner than I thought! It's happening now!"