- Bartleby: "Um, I'm not a sweater! Although, I am incredibly soft."
- Bartleby: "You guys are the best! True, can I keep them? Can I, can I, can I, can I, can I? With a little more can I, can I, can I?"
- Grizelda: "True, I'm in a princess panic! It's my Frookie-kins. He's missing!"
- True: (gasps) "Oh no!"
- Grizelda: "It's the worst, ever! I have my Grizmos out looking for him, but I need someone who actually knows what they're doing."
- True: "Don't worry, I'll find Frookie-kins. Oh, I mean Frookie."
- Bartleby: "Yay, you go, True! You want me to go with you, don't you?"
- Bartleby: "That's way too many Fishy Poof Crackers! Whoa, did I just say that? What am I doing?"
- Grizelda: "But this isn't great! Why are they doing this to me, True?"
- True: "It's because they're not pets. They need to go back to doing what they did before."
- Grizelda: "Sounds good to me! No hurry or anything. I'm kidding, hurry!"