For the robot of the same name, see Princess Grizbot (robot).
||Princess Grizbot is a featured article, meaning that it has been considered and chosen by users and contributors to be one of the best articles the True and the Rainbow Kingdom Wiki has.
"Princess Grizbot" is the first episode in Season 2 of True and the Rainbow Kingdom, and it is the eleventh episode overall.
It is the first episode of five in True: Magical Friends, the first chapter of Season 2.
Grizelda's Grizmos build her a giant robot so she can keep the people of Rainbow Kingdom safe, but she's doing it for all the wrong reasons.
This episode utilized the following Wishes:
- Floto (helped Grizelda get down from the balcony; was not a Wishing Tree sequence Wish), a Wish that can make big bubbles you can float around in.
- Glu-Bu, a Wish that makes a coating of glue so sticky-strong, almost anything will stick to it.
- Bringit, a powerful magnet Wish that can pull any object made of metal towards it.
- Zil-Yun, a Wish that can take one thing and multiply it by many times.
- This marks the first time True uses a Wish (Floto) without The Wishing Tree sequence being shown beforehand.
- This marks the third Rainbow King absence.
- When the Grizmos are building Princess Grizbot, a Grizmo can be seen polishing the eye shield with his rear end.
- Grizelda sings for the very first time.
- While singing the song, she plays a pan flute for the first time.
- The Colorseum makes an appearance, and later gets damaged.
- When Grizelda says "Look, Frookie. Now's our chance.", this may have been a reference to one of her very first lines in "Super Duper Dance Party", in which she says "Here's my chance."
- It is shown that Grizelda likes bendy straws with her beverages.
- Additional things revealed:
- Grizelda sleeps with Frookie, and wears a sleeping mask over her eyes.
- The left main door of Grizelda's castle contains a doggy door for Frookie.
- Grizelda states she doesn't sit on mushrooms, as she declined to when True, Bartleby, and Zee were having a "sit and think".
- While Frookie controls the Grizbot and comes across True, Bartleby, and Grizelda, it dances and moonwalks as a reference to Michael Jackson.
- Grizelda appears inside the Wishing Tree for the first time.
- She also watches True get her three Wishes for the first time, and calls it "a lot amazing".
- True calls on Cumulo twice in one episode for the first time.
- Glu-bu is used for the second time.
- When Grizelda happily calls Frookie's name after he is removed from Princess Grizbot, the same voice clip is used from when she said his name in "Frookie Sitting", twice.
- Beginning with this episode, the outro song is extended by a few seconds.
- True preparing shape-themed meals for Bartleby (eg. round foods in the afternoon, and square foods for breakfast the next morning)
- True referring to the giant robot as the Grizbot, and Grizelda correcting her to say Princess Grizbot.