"The Living Sea" is the sixth episode in Season 2 of True and the Rainbow Kingdom, and it is the sixteenth episode overall.
It is the first episode of five in True: Wonderful Wishes, the second chapter of Season 2.
True and Bartleby dive into a mystery at the beach, where the Living Sea is way too warm - and the Ice Stars that keep it cool are disappearing.
This episode utilized the following Wishes:
- Chillzy, a Freeze Wish that blast super-cold beams to flash-freeze anything.
- Bubba, an Underwater Wish that can help one breathe underwater.
- Whompit, a Stomping Wish that loves whomping and stomping.
- In one scene, the Rainbow King gasps, and his gasping sound clip is the same one used in the Season 1 episode "Zappy Cling".
- Bubba is used for the second time.
- True and Bartleby sing The Whompit Song.
- Various characters getting brain freeze by drinking ice cold Zazoony juice.
- Bartleby getting his tail frozen.